Sau đây là bộ đề thi speaking IELTS mới nhất mà The Edge tổng hợp gửi đến bạn. Bộ đề cho các bài gồm 3 Part mỗi tháng. Hy vọng với cấu trúc speaking IELTS này có thể giúp bạn hoàn thành bài thi của mình một cách tốt nhất.
1. Đề thi speaking IELTS 1
1.1 Part 1 – Fish
Đề speaking IELTS part 1:
- Do you like eating fish?
- Have you ever gone fishing?
- Is fishing popular in your country?
- Where do people usually go fishing?
- Why do people go fishing?
- Is it easy to find fish in the place where you’re living?
- Would you ever keep fish as a pet?
1.2 Part 2 – Friends
Describe an old friend that you got in contact with again .
You should say:
Bạn đang đọc: Tổng hợp đề thi speaking IELTS mới nhất 2021 – The Edge
- who he or she is
- what he or she is like
- how you got in contact
- and explain how you felt about it.
1.3 Part 2 – Risk
Describe a risk you have taken which had a positive result .You should say :
- what it was
- why you took it
- what the result was
- and how you felt about it.
1.4 Part 3 – Friends
- Do people in your country like to make new friends?
- Is it weird to contact old friends?
- How can people maintain their relationship with friends they have had for a long time?
- Do you think it is easy for friends to keep in contact with each other today? Why?
- What is the influence of social media on friendship?
- Do you think old friends are more important to the old generation or the young generation?
Tham khảo thêm: Tự luyện nói IELTS theo chủ đề phổ biến nhất
2. Cấu trúc đề thi speaking IELTS 2
2.1 Part 1 – Transport
- Do you often use public transport?
- Do you travel by public transport?
- Should people use more public transport? Why?
- When was the last time you traveled by public transport?
- Do you think people prefer public transport?
2.2 Part 2 – Ambition
Describe an ambition that you have had for a long time .You should say :
- what it is
- what you did for it
- when you can achieve it
- and explain why this ambition is important to you.
2.3 Part 3 – Teamwork
- Do you think people enjoy doing things in groups?
- Can you tell me about different jobs that people do either themselves or do in groups?
- Do you think some people don’t like each other in the workplace? Why?
- Is the role of a leader important in a group?
- What personalities should a good leader have?
- What are the effects of group influences on human behavior in the workplace?
Tham khảo ngay Bài mẫu IELT Speaking để trau dồi thêm các mẫu câu trả lời hay
3. Đề thi speaking IELTS 3
3.1 Part 1 – Writing
Đề thi speaking IELTS:
- Do you have good handwriting?
- Do you prefer to write by hand or type?
- What is the difference between writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
- Do you think computers might replace handwriting one day?
- How important is handwriting in your country?
- Do you think that handwriting expresses the personality?
3.2 Part 2 – Environment
Describe someone or something that made a lot of noise.
You should say :
- who made the noise
- what the noise was like
- what you did when you heard the noise
- and how you feel about it.
Xem thêm Các mẫu câu trả lời Speaking IELTS theo từng chủ đề
3.3 Part 3 – Photo
- Why do people take photos?
- Why is photography important in today’s society?
- How important is it to have a camera on a smartphone?
- Do you think paper photos have more value than digital ones? Why?
- What are the improvements the latest technologies have brought in photography?
4. Đề thi speaking IELTS 4
4.1 Part 1 – Work
- What is your job?
- Where do you work?
- Do you like your job?
- Why did you choose that job?
- Is it a popular job in your country?
- Why is your job important to you?
- What was your first day like?
- What responsibilities do you have at work?
- What is the most interesting thing about your work?
- Do you prefer to work in the morning or evening?
- What are the ways that you can improve your skills at work?
- Has your job changed a lot in the past years?
- If you had the chance, would you change your job?
- Do you plan to continue with your job in the future?
4.2 Part 2 – Animal
Đề thi nói IELTS: Describe a time you were scared by an animal.
You should say :
- when and where it happened
- what animal it was
- what did the animal do
- and explain why you were scared.
4.3 Part 3 – Company
- What are the differences between a big company and a small company?
- What factors can affect a company’s development?
- Do you think that the people at the executive level should be paid a higher salary? Is it fair?
- Why is the companies’ self-regulation important?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to work in a large company?
- Is it difficult to get a promotion to a large company?
5. Đề thi speaking IELTS 5
5.1 Part 1 – Recycle
- Do you recycle stuff?
- Did you recycle when you were a kid?
- What kind of things do you recycle?
- How do you feel when you see trash lying on roads?
- Is it important to have recycled bins?
- Will you recycle in the future?
- Do you influence others to use recycle bins?
5.2 Part 2 – Respect
Tiếp theo là dạng Respect trong IELTS Part 2
Describe an old person you know and respect .
You should say:
- who the person is
- how you know the person
- how long you have known this person
- and explain why you respect this person.
5.3 Part 3 – Films and Laughing
- Do you like movies that make you laugh?
- What do you do when you feel sad?
- Why do you think people of all ages like cartoons?
- Do you think happiness is a state of mind? Why?
- What kinds of things do people do to be happy in your country?
- Do you think people can be happy after retirement?
Nguyễn Ngọc Tuyết ViI want to help English learners to feel interested in English language and the learning process. And I hope our next generations will be as comfortable speaking English as speaking their mother tongue language.